There is nothing more exciting than going to my mailbox and finding a package filled with amazing products to try out and share my thoughts with my readers. I recently received an email that I had been selected as one of 50 bloggers to receive a Rakuten Affiliate Network Bonus Box, which is a sample kit of brands and companies who are a part of the Rakuten Network. This Q4 Bonus Box was filled with fashion and beauty items that were right up my alley so when I sat down to open my box I was eager to see what was inside. This was sent to me for free and the opinions are my own; I was not compensated to write about any of these brands, just given some pretty cool products to play with.
Let’s dive on in and take a look at what was inside this little box. I was really honored to be chosen to get this package and when I saw what was included I was very happy. Inside was a mix of beauty products, skin care items. a skin care cleaner, a coupon code to purchase a pair of jeans and some jewelry. Just to give a little clarity, Rakuten is an affiliate network that you can sign up to be a part of if you have a blog and want to be connected to companies, brands or websites that offer coupon codes or promotional codes that you can pass along to your readers. The Bonus Box is a great way for brands to get their products into the hands of influencers in hopes that you will want to work with them on projects in the future. For me it allows me to learn about brands that I might not even know about, but after seeing and testing out some of the items I received in this box I found a few I really liked! If you have a blog I highly recommend looking into joining these networks to connect with companies you already love or new ones you want to learn more about.
Items that were in my Bonus Box:
1. FOREO Luna Mini Skin Cleanser Device $139 – link. This is a great little gadget to help you get the most out of your daily face cleansing routine. It’s a small, soft brush that you use to help take your cleaning up a notch. With the push of a button you simply turn on the vibration and rub the Luna into your skin all over and it removes all the dirt and makeup from your pores without over stimulating your skin. I’ve been using it for the last few nights and love how it makes my face feel and so far no break outs, unlike when I’ve used the Clarisonic which caused my skin to go crazy afterwards with pimples. It can be recharged easily with a cord and it has also won an ELL Magazine Beauty Award!
2. E.L.F. Cosmetics Day to Night Eye Shadow Palette $10 – link. I have bought makeup products from ELF before and love that this line is cruelty free, something not many people know about this brand. No products are ever tested on animals which is a huge plus in my book! This palette can go from day to night, like its name, with soft natural shimmer shades and then transform for a nigh time smokey eye look. These make for great holiday gifts and stocking stuffer for beauty lovers on your list.
3. Monica Vinader Fiji Friendship Bracelet $150 – link. This UK-based jewelry brand is gaining popularity here in the US and was even recently photographed on Justin Bieber in concert. These bracelets come in a variety of colors and are adjustable which I love because I have tiny wrists and always have a hard time finding bracelets that don’t fall right off me. These make for amazing gifts and they have a ton of bracelets with great sayings and quotes on them.
4. TBDress Water Drop Rhinestone Women’s Earrings $20 – link. For a little bling these earrings are a great addition to “going out” outfits. Their site sells tons of trendy and in style clothes including dresses, jackets and accessories. I always like finding new companies to buy clothing from and this one I had not heard of before and will be surely checking out for fall and winter wardrobe updates. This is also a great site for wedding guest dresses and New Year’s Eve outfits as well.
5. TimetoSpa mix of skin care products (Bronzing Moisturizer, Illuminating Flash Balm, Cream Cleanser and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream). I usually stick to my current skin care products because, as you may have read, I have a hard time finding a regiment that doesn’t make me break out. I like that this line has a variety of products including bronzing moisturizer since I don’t go tanning and only use selfless tanner on my body and face. The Elemis skin care products are not a line I was familiar with but I am excited to give it a go and see how they do and even try the cleanser with the new Foreo Luna.
6. A promo code to order my very own pair of DL1961 Fashion Jeans – $178 average pair of jeans. The last item in my box was a pair of any jeans of my choice from the website of DL1961 premium denim. I always have such a hard time finding jeans to fit me and since my size can vary as I lift heavier or lighter throughout the year I don’t invest in very expensive jeans. This is surely a treat for me and their site is super user-friendly to help you find the size and style of jean for your particular body shape. I am petite, but athletic, and my size ranges usually from 0-3 depending on the designer. Most of the time my hip/waist is a 25 but if it is a super skinny fit sometimes they are too tight on my thighs since my quads tend to grow when I lift heavy in the winter time. I can’t wait to select my jeans and have them come in just in time for the winter!
I am very thankful to be selected as one of fifty (50) bloggers to receive this very awesome and generous box. I love having the ability to try out new brands before investing a ton of money in them so that I can share my opinions with you all before YOU invest as well. This is also a great way for you to get some gifting ideas since the holidays are right around the corner. Thanks to Rakuten for this Bonus Box and keep an eye out for some really fun giveaways I am working on for you all for December!
Connect with me on social media: